Error Adding NFS share - OMV\Json\SchemaValidationException

• Hello,

Its not the first share I was adding in NFS (its the second actually) but for some reason its returning an error now:

I just selected a shared folder, set an ip range (192.168.1.0/24), with Read Only privileges and default extra options (subtree_check,secure).

Anyone knows how to fix it? :/

Thanks

• Update:

It seems to be related to the path size of the SharedFolder or the fact it has spaces.
    in this case the path I want to share is: plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Logs/

I was able to share both the root folder of that drive, as well I managed to add in NFS "plexmediaserver/Library/" but if I start adding the paths with spaces it will throws a json error.
    I cant change this path since it will screw up Plex.

Help plz :(

Thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Spaces are evil.

I was able to recreate this. The nfs path validation doesn't allow spaces. You will have to convince to Volker to change it - bugtracker. Until then, you will just have to share the path up to the first path before the spaces or share via samba.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Spaces are evil.

I was able to recreate this. The nfs path validation doesn't allow spaces. You will have to convince to Volker to change it - bugtracker. Until then, you will just have to share the path up to the first path before the spaces or share via samba.

yeah that is what I though.

The URL is not working, is it correct?

Thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The URL is not working, is it correct?

Yes, it is correct and works for me.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

I guess I will just have to hope that someone will eventually fix it.

It is running slow for me but normally it is quick. It will probably be better tomorrow. The bug report really needs to happen otherwise it won't be fixed. Most people don't choose a path with spaces since the shared folder name isn't allowed to have spaces.

• You should be able to work around this issue while is being resolved (if is resolved btw) by using a symlink with no spaces pointing to Logs.

How can I do that?
    That would be cool for now.

Edit:
    Nevermind, I figured it out lol
    Installed the plugin and its really easy. Cool thing :)

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!