"Could not fetch a matching mount point": Error in "File Systems"

• Hi all,

I filled my NAS with 2 harddrives that used to be in my old (non-OMV) NAS. Now, whenever I go to "File Systems" I get an error message and the list is empty (althoug there is one hdd running in OMV already.
    It might have something to do with the error that I used to remote-mount my old NAS to OMV.

Here is the error

Code
    Fehler 
    #0: exception 'OMV\Exception' with message 'Could not fetch a matching mount point from the provided fsname: '/media/138cd6c5-b389-4aaf-be3b-8da0918ccc77'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/remoteabstract.inc:189 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/remoteabstract.inc(134): OMV\System\Filesystem\Backend\RemoteAbstract::fetchMountPointFromFstabByFsnameAndType('/media/138cd6c5...', 'cifs') #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc(817): OMV\System\Filesystem\Backend\RemoteAbstract->getImpl('/media/138cd6c5...') 
    #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(67): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::getFilesystems() 
    #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->enumerateFilesystems(NULL, Array) 
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(296): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('enumerateFilesy...', NULL, Array) #6 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->getList(Array, Array) #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array) #9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'getList', Array, Array, 1) #10 {main}

Anyone have an idea to solve the problem?

Regards,
    Manu

• I've had the same problem with remote shares and a share pointing to a SMB folder in another computer. I've removed that share from /etc/fstab looking at the Id from the message I've noticed it was that share. Then reconfigured the shared folder in remote mount menu and that got it working (just changed a letter in the name then back and applied settings).

• I've got this message continuosly (several windows overlaped) for a NFS share after restoring a clonezilla image to the same virtual a machine ..

Removing the remote mount and recreating the mount point does not resolve the issue, it make it even worse. After deleting the the mount point the file system tab is empty, i get a window with the above message directly and an emtpy window.
    Now I have a share not attached to a devide (n/a) that I don't know how to remove or rename !! It is from the NFS remote mounted

• Right now the only remaining problem is how to remove the shared item, i was able to remove the NFS share from other points and I assume that recreating it will work.

My /etc/fstab look ok .. nothing extrange there !!

Shared Folder ' s Delete and ACL are disabled for it and Edit gives this error:

Bash
    Error #0:
    OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='5e7c8c38-c233-4d55-9700-e486b458bac0']'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(231): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.fil...', '5e7c8c38-c233-4...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->get(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}
  • I managed to remove the shared item, i'm not absoluty sure what I did, i tried many things .. i think the goog one was Access Right Management : Shared folders : Reset Permission for the folder ...

I looked ok and i recreated the mount .. and after restart the issue appeared again ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!
    And it does not allow me to see file systems information tab !!

However the file system look ok and I can access it from shell to read and write to the remote share .. so I assume it is some kind of bad sync between OMV and actual configuration.

Any way to solve this .. It is annoying to have to rebuild the share each time the machine is restarted.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!