Can't log into GUI after update to 3.

• Yesterday I updated the openmediavault installation on my Raspebbry Pi 1 with

Code
    apt-get dist-upgrade

after I had some problems installing software via apt-get (old versions). After the upgrade was complete (version is now 3.0.67) I was not able get to the GUI anymore ("502 Bad Gateway | nginx") so I installed the older version of php5-pam that is recommended for the Pi:

Code
    $ wget http://omv-extras.org/debian/pool/main/p/php5-pam/php5-pam_1.0.3-2_armhf.deb
    $ sudo dpkg -i php5-pam_1.0.3-2_armhf.deb
    $ sudo reboot

However, now I can't login with my password anymore and changing it via omv-firstaid. After trying most of the solutions provided here in earlier threats (looking if partition is full, reinstalling omv, restarting ngix) I came across a threat that said it might be due to the Pi 1 which is not supported in the jessie version. Any chance there is an easy solution for this? Unfortunately I made no backup since I believed dist-upgrade was just for omv and not for the whole debian installation (stupid noob... || ). SMB and SSH still work but the FTP is not reachable and my MPD server stopped working as well.

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is no compiled version of php5-pam for the RPi1 because I didn't want to support the RPi1. Unless you compile php5-pam for the RPi1, you will have to re-install.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks. That's what I was afraid would be the answer. I guess downgrading would be too much work?

Any chance to get my ftp settings back activated until I have the time for re-install?

Any way I could back some settings up before re-installing (the files on my usb-hdd won't be affected, right?)

Would the installation work on a Pi3? I was thinking of buying one anyway. But I guess plugging in the SD card into a new Pi won't work.

Sorry for all the questions...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!