broken configuration of Snapraid ? (no 'data' entry in configuration file)

• Hi fellows,

it seems I have a broken Snapraid configuration file:
    System is OMV 3.0.68
    Openmediavault-Snapraid 3.6.6
    Snapraid Version 11.0-1

Here's my configuration in the web ui:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nuhed7gjesymj9s/snapraid.png?dl=0

So I have one parity drive, two data driver. Content has three copies across all of them.

However, in the configration file, there's no data entry?
    Am I missing something here?

• Hello,

Same thing for me and when I "Edit" a drive i have :

Code
    Error #0: exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; df -PT '/srv/7d47a9d2-77e8-41c3-be0b-dfce122e609c' 2>&1' with exit code '1': df: '/srv/7d47a9d2-77e8-41c3-be0b-dfce122e609c': No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/union.inc(256): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/union.inc(126): OMV\System\Filesystem\Union->getStatistics() #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(97): OMV\System\Filesystem\Union->getDescription() #3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->getCandidates(Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getCandidates', Array, Array) #6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'getCandidates', Array, Array, 1) #7 {main}

My snapraid.conf is :

I think it append with the last update?

• Offizieller Beitrag

3.0.68 changed a few things especially the change from data drives being mounted on /media to /srv. I am having a hard time keeping up with the changes to OMV. I will try to fix it.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• 3.0.68 changed a few things especially the change from data drives being mounted on /media to /srv. I am having a hard time keeping up with the changes to OMV. I will try to fix it.

hmm, this makes me nervous as my OMV is on 3.0.68 since this morning. I'm using mergerfs / snapraid and right now everything is mounted to /media and NOT to /srv.
    Would be glad to get hints if i need to do something special to avoid that my OMV installation will break =O ...

• Offizieller Beitrag

hmm, this makes me nervous as my OMV is on 3.0.68 since this morning. I'm using mergerfs / snapraid and right now everything is mounted to /media and NOT to /srv.
    Would be glad to get hints if i need to do something special to avoid that my OMV installation will break

I can't see any place where this breaks the snapraid plugin but it does break the snapraid-diff script and the unionfilesystems plugin (already fixed though).

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• @ryecoaaron

I can't see any place where this breaks the snapraid plugin but it does break the snapraid-diff script and the unionfilesystems plugin (already fixed though).

Ah ok, that's ok for me as i'm using a seperate snapraid_diff script i need to check whether it's affected too. My guess is not.
    Thanks for update
    Cheers
    UZI

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!