problems with rsync

• Hello Everybody,
    I want to sync my shared folders with their backup folders but Rsync:

Code
    Errore
    Failed to execute XPath query '//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='']'.
    Errore #0: exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='']'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rsync.inc(77): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.sha...', '') #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceRsync->getList(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array) #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Rsync', 'getList', Array, Array, 1) #5 {main}

and there's no process in the process list

what happened?

• I also started getting this exact error today when I click services/rsync to view the existing jobs.

I believe I had a similar error before and found a solution in the forums. But after searching and viewing dozens of messages so far I have yet to find the the solution again. Please point me where to look. Thanks. (never mind :)

* UPDATE *

I found the post - error message: Failed to execute XPath query
    edited config.xml to remove all jobs and started over. I had made NO changes to the rsync jobs in over a month so am wondering what corrupted this? Maybe its due to the recent changes that VOTDEV did regarding device names?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!