Radarr and Sonarr both giving errors about mono version

• Offizieller Beitrag

If I follow that logic, I should also uninstall transmission an install it in docker right?

Personally, I would use docker for any of the file sharing services (plex and emby too) because it keeps the cruft out of your OS and keeps them in a jail to limit damage they could do to your system.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Personally, I would use docker for any of the file sharing services (plex and emby too) because it keeps the cruft out of your OS and keeps them in a jail to limit damage they could do to your system.

All right, I'll do that.
    But... and maybe this is more a question for Docker guys, but how do I ensure updates on the docker pluggins? How do you "restart" processes when needed? I guess you restart the full docker plugin and that's all....

Question: uninstalling the pluggins that I had in OMV is a clean process right? (i.e sonarr and transmission). No need to rebuild an entire omv system to have a real clean/lean baseline? :D

• Offizieller Beitrag

uninstalling the pluggins that I had in OMV is a clean process right?

yep.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• But... and maybe this is more a question for Docker guys, but how do I ensure updates on the docker pluggins? How do you "restart" processes when needed? I guess you restart the full docker plugin and that's all....

Radarr and Sonarr can both still be updated through the web UI even when they're running in a Docker container. It will prompt you when an update is available and you just click the button to install it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!