Radarr and Sonarr both giving errors about mono version

• OMV 3.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• siulman wrote:

If I follow that logic, I should also uninstall transmission an install it in docker right?
      Personally, I would use docker for any of the file sharing services (plex and emby too) because it keeps the cruft out of your OS and keeps them in a jail to limit damage they could do to your system.
      omv 4.1.9 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.10
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • ryecoaaron wrote:

siulman wrote:

If I follow that logic, I should also uninstall transmission an install it in docker right?
      Personally, I would use docker for any of the file sharing services (plex and emby too) because it keeps the cruft out of your OS and keeps them in a jail to limit damage they could do to your system.

All right, I'll do that.
      But... and maybe this is more a question for Docker guys, but how do I ensure updates on the docker pluggins? How do you "restart" processes when needed? I guess you restart the full docker plugin and that's all....

Question: uninstalling the pluggins that I had in OMV is a clean process right? (i.e sonarr and transmission). No need to rebuild an entire omv system to have a real clean/lean baseline? :D
    • siulman wrote:

uninstalling the pluggins that I had in OMV is a clean process right?
      yep.
      omv 4.1.9 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.10
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • siulman wrote:

But... and maybe this is more a question for Docker guys, but how do I ensure updates on the docker pluggins? How do you "restart" processes when needed? I guess you restart the full docker plugin and that's all....

Radarr and Sonarr can both still be updated through the web UI even when they're running in a Docker container. It will prompt you when an update is available and you just click the button to install it.