My devicenames changed, now I can't reconfigure CIFS

• I went through a change from aufs to mergerfs in the omv 3.5x range, and had some issues... and now I'm all good using /srv/<uuid> for my mergerfs file systems.... with one exception. I can't reconfigure CIFS to use the /srv/* file systems. When I try to delete the old ones in the gui, it fails with an error and I'm stuck. I thought that I'd be able to go into config.xml and reconfigure it there, but I can't figure out what to change... is there any reference that shows me how to trace a link from a filesystem with a shared folder with a CIFS share? If so, i think I could figure it out from there....

I've searched and found nothing thusfar....

any help would be appreciated.

FON

OMV 2.1.x (Stone Burner) 64bit running on an Dell XPS8500 @ 3.4Ghz with 3.16 Backports Kernel with 28 x 4TB WD Reds (110 TB) in MediaSonic Probox enclosures connected by USB 3.0 =O . Snapraid 9.3 for Backup :) . Plex on a separate box for serving media.

• Fixed!

I ended up deleting the shared folders and cifs shares in config.xml and rebuilding them in the GUI. All came out well...

FON

OMV 2.1.x (Stone Burner) 64bit running on an Dell XPS8500 @ 3.4Ghz with 3.16 Backports Kernel with 28 x 4TB WD Reds (110 TB) in MediaSonic Probox enclosures connected by USB 3.0 =O . Snapraid 9.3 for Backup :) . Plex on a separate box for serving media.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!