Plugins update on odroid c2 - server certificate verification failed

• Hello all,

I've recently got an odroid c2 and have got things up and running, nearly...

I'm getting this while checking plugins for updates:

All other updates and upgrades seem to have worked fine, this seems to just relate to plugins.

How can I fix this?

OMV 6 on Raspberry Pi 3/4/5, Odroid C2/HC2 and three cobbled together x64 boxes running Snapraid.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I have seen this reported before but haven't been able to recreate. Maybe try removing omv-extras and re-installing?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks, uninstall seems to have addressed that problem, but now apt-get gives me this error:

Code
    W: Failed to fetch https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/erasmus-sync/dists/jessie/Release  Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-arm64/Packages' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

omv-extras (testing and stable) and sync are the only enabled repos in the OMV-Extras section.

OMV 6 on Raspberry Pi 3/4/5, Odroid C2/HC2 and three cobbled together x64 boxes running Snapraid.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Disable the sync repo. There are no arm64 packages in it. I don't think there are any syncthing arm64 packages anyway.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ryecoaaron ()

• I don't think there are any syncthing arm64 packages anyway.

Seems there are, I've installed it now and all fine.

First I followed this to add their stable channel: https://apt.syncthing.net/

Then this, to get it to run on boot: https://cuonic.com/posts/how-t…-syncthing-on-debian-boot

Then I couldn't get to the webui until I edited the syncthing config.xml to set the GUI address to 0.0.0.0:8384
    nano ~/.config/syncthing/config.xml

• Offizieller Beitrag

Then I couldn't get to the webui until I edited the syncthing config.xml to set the GUI address to 0.0.0.0:8384

You should just install the plugin manully. Since there is a syncthing package for arm64 in their repo, I will put the plugin in arm64 omv-extras repo.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unfortunately, there is no syncthing-inotify package for arm64 which the plugin uses now. I will have to look at building it.

• there is no syncthing-inotify package for arm64 which the plugin uses now

What about

Code
    dpkg --add-architecture armhf
    apt install syncthing:armhf

instead? With many arm64 packages you get no speed gain using the 64-bit variant but only more memory consumption (no idea whether that applies to syncthing though)

• Offizieller Beitrag

With many arm64 packages you get no speed gain using the 64-bit variant but only more memory consumption

I was easily able to install the armhf package but I would have to change the plugins dependencies to accept syncthing-inotify:armhf. That is the only reason I wanted to build the arm64 package.

• Hmm... I thought about

Code
    dpkg --add-architecture armhf
    echo "deb [arch=armhf] https://apt.syncthing.net/ syncthing stable" >/etc/apt/sources.list.d/syncthing.list
    apt update
    apt install --no-install-recommends syncthing synthing-inotify

but have to admit that I'm not that much into your (or OMV's) way of organizing packages in various repos... and will shut up again now for that reason :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hmm... I thought about

That works to install syncthing but not the plugin. syncthing does not have a dependency of syncthing-inotify. The plugin (openmediavault-syncthing) does and that dependency is not satisfied by the armhf version being installed.

have to admit that I'm not that much into your (or OMV's) way of organizing packages in various repos... and will shut up again now for that reason

By all means, open another thread (or a PM) and tell me ways to improve the organization. I have explained why they are organized they way they are in previous posts but I'll entertain new ideas.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Oops, misunderstanding. That wasn't my intention. I really don't want to open another can of worms

It isn't a can of worms. I don't particularly like how it is organized but haven't come up with a better option. So, feel free to send me a PM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!