Adding WDS to openmediavault

• Hi folks, reading some forums i discovered a project called Ultimate Desktop Appliance, this project aims to build a complete boot server for various systems, linux, solaris, and windows 2003 are already supported, one last goal is to support WDS aka Windows Distribute Systems, my idea was, where i can found information to build a suitable package to support wds via pxe on openmediavault? i'm not so skilled in html programming, i prefer configuration via txt files but for others users will be great if we can implement all kind of boot systems like pxe, ris, wds and maybe solaris, what do you think about it?

• Hi SerErris, i already know howto implement a complete pxe boot environement, mi goal would be a complete boot system that include WDS, the guy from Ultimate Desktop Appliance do the dirty work, but it's still in beta and need some little hacking and writing by hand.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!