Docker: Error: "couldn't connect to host" - Code: 7

• Hi,
    Excuse me for my poor English. :/
    I encounter a problem when I go into the Docker service after the first installation.

I tried to change the port unsuccessfully (56000 with rule on Firewall)...
    I looked for a solution without success, so I come to you

Thank you

OMV 2.2.14
    Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64
    docker gui 0.2.23

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ah...I'm getting the same error was just about to post when I noticed your thread, I've left my defaults as is;

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'OMVModuleDockerException' with message 'Error: "couldn't connect to host" - Code: 7' in /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php:63
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/omvdocker/Utils.php(180): OMVModuleDockerUtil::doApiCall('http://localhos...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/docker.inc(354): OMVModuleDockerUtil::getContainers('42005')
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDocker->getContainers(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('getContainers', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Docker', 'getContainers', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

I would like to set this up for Emby, whilst the opensuse repo works if I have to stop the service to install an update then restart I keep getting errors so I thought I would try docker, never used is before but I have started to read the guide.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think most docker users are on OMV 3.x. So, not many running into this error to help.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've given up on the idea....I was having an minor issue with emby server, so I thought why not try Docker always willing to try and learn something else. But even google doesn't come up with anything :( Good idea while it lasted ^^

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!