Error Adding Shares

• I was able to add one of my Shared Folders, but when I Add another Shared Folder from the same File System I get the following error when applying the changes.

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl reload monit 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for monit.service failed. See 'systemctl status monit.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.

Error #0: exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl reload monit 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for monit.service failed. See 'systemctl status monit.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(83): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array, 1) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/systemctl.inc(161): OMV\System\SystemCtl->exec('reload', NULL, false) #2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/monit.inc(57): OMV\System\SystemCtl->reload() #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(189): OMVModuleMonit->startService() #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(150): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array) #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusgz...', '/tmp/bgoutputDt...') #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(151): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure)) #9 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(208): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array) #10 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array) #11 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #12 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array) #13 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1) #14 {main}

Another issue I have is when I attempt to add another Share that is on a different File System. This error occurs when clicked Save when trying to add the share.

fsname: Failed to match exactly one schema.

Error #0: exception 'OMV\Json\SchemaValidationException' with message 'fsname: Failed to match exactly one schema.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc:688 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(375): OMV\Json\Schema->checkOneOf('/srv/_dev_disk_...', Array, 'fsname') #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(297): OMV\Json\Schema->validateString('/srv/_dev_disk_...', Array, 'fsname') #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(257): OMV\Json\Schema->validateType('/srv/_dev_disk_...', Array, 'fsname') #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/datamodel.inc(155): OMV\Json\Schema->validate('/srv/_dev_disk_...', 'fsname') #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(189): OMV\Config\DataModel->validateProperty('fsname', '/srv/_dev_disk_...') #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(271): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->set('fsname', '/srv/_dev_disk_...', true) #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(233): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, true, false) #7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/nfs.inc(192): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array) #8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceNfs->setShare(Array, Array) #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('setShare', Array, Array) #11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('NFS', 'setShare', Array, Array, 1) #12 {main}

Does anyone know why I'm having these errors?

• OK well the first issue seems to have been that the monit.service was inactive. I restarted it and now the share seems to have been added.

The other issue I'm still not sure of. Once thing I noticed is that when I added that file system, it was mounted in a completely difference place. The shares I've been able to add are all from a file system that was mounted at /media/848ae613-50df-4889-9fb7-b24a4fa41baf while the other USB drive seems to have been mounted at /srv/_dev_disk_by-id_usb-ST932032_0AS_ST9320320A_5SX3VPQH-0:0-part1

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!