New OMV UI

• OMV 3.x
    • Looks great, but do we have the right to host the file? I did not check the license.
      Absolutely no support through PM!

I must not fear.
      Fear is the mind-killer.
      Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
      I will face my fear.
      I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
      And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
      Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
      Only I will remain.

Litany against fear by Bene Gesserit
    • votdev wrote:

Looks great, but do we have the right to host the file? I did not check the license.

David B wrote:

Oh yeah, that's a good point and I am stupid for not checking. I have done so now but I cannot find any license info.
      The guide was written by @shadowzero who is a mod on this forum. Pretty sure he is ok with it :)
      omv 4.1.13 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.13
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!
    • Thanks for this great new skin! it looks a lot better :D I only would use the shrinked version as default, the default one as too much wasted space, but for the rest is great!

Just a question: it would be possible to let us highlight thte text everywhere? Right now it's not possible to highlight logs or names in the plug-in section.
      Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - 2x4TB WD RED in RAID1 - ZFS Mirror 2x6TB Seagate Ironwolf
      OMV 4.1.4 - Kernel 4.14 backport 3 - omvextrasorg 4.1.2

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blabla ().

• Blabla wrote:

I only would use the shrinked version as default, the default one as too much wasted space, but for the rest is great!
      Have a look on bootstrap/angularjs UIs, these are also wasting space. Seems to be cool nowadays.

Blabla wrote:

Just a question: it would be possible to let us highlight thte text everywhere? Right now it's not possible to highlight logs or names in the plug-in section.
      This is the theme default. I assume it will be a pain to enable it for specific UI elements.

I must not fear.
      Fear is the mind-killer.
      I will face my fear.
      Only I will remain.

• votdev wrote:

Blabla wrote:

I only would use the shrinked version as default, the default one as too much wasted space, but for the rest is great!
      Have a look on bootstrap/angularjs UIs, these are also wasting space. Seems to be cool nowadays.

Blabla wrote:

This is the theme default. I assume it will be a pain to enable it for specific UI elements.
      Thanks for the answer! well I'm no one to blame other people taste, I'm happy with the shrink skin :D

for the request: if it's hard then there is no meaning wasting time on it when you can do something else :)
      Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - 2x4TB WD RED in RAID1 - ZFS Mirror 2x6TB Seagate Ironwolf
      OMV 4.1.4 - Kernel 4.14 backport 3 - omvextrasorg 4.1.2
    • David B wrote:

That's one of those things that I did not notice before, but now that it's been pointed out, it's going to bother me.
      While we're on that subject, I've noticed that when viewing the performance statistics, there's a weird diagonal white line that you see when viewing any statistics that result in three rows of tabs.

[IMG:http://i.imgur.com/T5SkdxK.png]
      Got the same issue on my Home PC but can't reproduce it on my second PC which is basically the same but with a GTX 1070 instead of a GTX 980. Probably some weird glitch in chrome with the GPU driver.
      OMV 4 - Ryzen 7 1700 (8 Cores / 16 Threads 65W TDP) - 32 GB DDR4 ECC
      128 GB OS SSD - 256 GB Plex SSD - 32 TB RAIDZ2 (6x8TB HGST NAS)
    • Skaronator wrote:

David B wrote:

That's one of those things that I did not notice before, but now that it's been pointed out, it's going to bother me.
      While we're on that subject, I've noticed that when viewing the performance statistics, there's a weird diagonal white line that you see when viewing any statistics that result in three rows of tabs.

[IMG:http://i.imgur.com/T5SkdxK.png]
      Got the same issue on my Home PC but can't reproduce it on my second PC which is basically the same but with a GTX 1070 instead of a GTX 980. Probably some weird glitch in chrome with the GPU driver.
      I'm no longer seeing it as of Chrome 59. It looks like it's been fixed.
    • wombat wrote:

I think that info boxes are very small one response design in the phone (you can see on the screenshot)

Regards!

I can confirm this behavior for my iPhone:

[IMG:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170627/e3868fbbf4ae067585c0bab8d31bc733.png]

[IMG:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170627/b00c15441f2572ff9b498410bef5a5c6.png]

It's not possible to change the size of the boxes on the smartphone.

Greetings Hoppel
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      frontend software - tvos | android tv | libreelec | win10 | kodi krypton
      frontend hardware - appletv 4k | nvidia shield tv | odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral chromium style 5.1 | samsung le40-a789r2
      -------------------------------------------
      backend software - debian | openmediavault | latest backport kernel | zfs raid-z2 | docker | emby | unifi | vdr | tvheadend | fhem
      backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The post was edited 2 times, last by hoppel118 ().

• This is a limitation of the ExtJS framework. The dashboard is not the best.

I must not fear.
      Fear is the mind-killer.
      I will face my fear.
      Only I will remain.

• votdev wrote:

This is a limitation of the ExtJS framework. The dashboard is not the best.
      So at the moment and with this version of ExtJS there is nothing that can be done. A dashboard with some "light" graphs and statistics about the nas performance would be nice in future versions of omv.

Thanks for the information.

Greetings Hoppel
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      frontend software - tvos | android tv | libreelec | win10 | kodi krypton
      frontend hardware - appletv 4k | nvidia shield tv | odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral chromium style 5.1 | samsung le40-a789r2
      -------------------------------------------
      backend software - debian | openmediavault | latest backport kernel | zfs raid-z2 | docker | emby | unifi | vdr | tvheadend | fhem
      backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------