Docker: diameter/rtorrent-rutorrent & shared folder

• Hi, all! I ask for help.

It isn't possible to start this container together with the shared folder.
    Docker is established in folders by default and works.

If during creation of a container from image not to set the shared folder, then the volume folder in it the _data folder and in it folders of a configuration rtorrents and rutorrents is created.
    At the same time rutorrents on the assigned port is launched, rtorrent is launched and he is visible through rutorrents.

If during creation of a container to set the shared folder and to make communication with / download, then after start of a container in rutorrents there is no communication with rtorrent.
    About it there is a message in logs. In the shared folder catalogs for rutorrents and rtorrent are created, but their contents differ from the previous option - files less.

From a host for the shared folder of the right for write is at www-data and docker. From a container rtorrent have rights for write for the rtorrent folder and for the rutorrents folder at www-data.

question: in what a problem of lack of communication of rutorrents with rtorrent at start with the shared folder?

PS: I have started a container from funtwo:rtorrent-rutorrents works, but there the problems...

• Hi

I am unsure of your config.. but I'm running the linuxserver/rutorrent docker and it works fine.
    I've mapped /config to a shared folder /sharedfolder/docker/rutorrent
    and mapped /downloads to /sharedfolder/downloads
    oh.. and also in linuxserver docker I've set PGID & PUID to map the user running the container to my OMV user for docker.

that works everytime..

• to Symbiot:
    Thanks. Have suggested an idea. I suspected that a problem in a host.

Will change UID: the existing user with the rights for write and GID:docker and everything has earned.
    By default 1000:1000 - change for the this. All thanks - it is possible to close.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!