WebGUI login doesn't work after fresh install (v 3.0.75.1) over raspbian jesse (rpi2)

• This is the 2nd time i try to install a OMV fresh install (v 3.0.75.1) in raspbian jesse from terminal and when the install was finishied and typed omv-initsystem I try to login into the web GUI, is the first time login so I use the default user and password (admin/openmediavault) but nothing, just appears the message " loading, please wait" and again appears the page requesting user and password.

Anyone have this or similar problem ? What can i do to solve it?

Sorry about my English guys

Thanks. :)

• Just installed OMV 3.0.75.1 on Raspbian and it works fine on an RPi2 device.

Simply one suggestion before firing the command "sudo omv-initsystem": execute beforehand the command "sudo apt-get install resolvconf".

It seesm to me that OMV doesn't like the default installation of the "openressolv" package that comes with Rapsbian. Thus, before initialising OMV, the substitute package "resolvconf" needs to be installed..

Hopefully, the next release of OMV can work with the Raspbian's default "openressolv" package.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!