Remotemount doesn't work

• Hi,

I got a NFS-Share running on another server, which can be seen by other clients.
    But when I try to add it in remotemount I get this error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf sftp 2>&1' with exit code '32': mount.nfs4: mount point /srv/99af4b7f-f4fa-4636-8863-ff1b3b1dc176 does not exist

Code
    Fehler #0: exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf sftp 2>&1' with exit code '32': mount.nfs4: mount point /srv/99af4b7f-f4fa-4636-8863-ff1b3b1dc176 does not exist' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/sftp.inc(66): OMV\System\Process->execute() #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(163): OMVModuleSftp->applyConfig() #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(150): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatuskQ...', '/tmp/bgoutputyJ...') #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(151): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure)) #7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(208): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array) #8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array) #9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array) #11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1) #12 {main}

no_root_squash didn't help.

Then I tried SMB/CIFS. I can access to them by Windows and Linux Systems, but not use them in Remotemount. I can mount them, but when I try to create a sharedfolder, I get this error:

Code
    Failed to set file group to 'users' for '/srv/61292534-dd39-41ed-a609-ad1cc6a69d6c/Musik': 

Fehler #0: exception 'OMV\Exception' with message 'Failed to set file group to 'users' for '/srv/61292534-dd39-41ed-a609-ad1cc6a69d6c/Musik': ' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:339 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->set(Array, Array) #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array) #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'set', Array, Array, 1) #4 {main}

what am I doing wrong? ?(

• Offizieller Beitrag

As for nfs can you post a screenshot of what you're trying I want to see the server path and the options.

For smb you need to set the uid/gid mapping probably with the extra options. Try adding
    uid=0,gid=100 in the extra options.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!