OMV does not provide disk info of RPi's SD card

• When using an OMV installation with the Raspberry Pi device, the OMV web GUI provides under the menu "Storage -> Physical Disks" the following info of the used SD card:

Device: /dev/mmcblk0
    Model: n/a
    Serial Number: n/a
    Vendor: n/a
    Capacity: 32GB

It would be nice to have the "n/a" fields populated with all the required information from the SD card. It can be obtained as follows by firing on the shell prompt the following command:

cd /sys/class/mmc_host/mmc?/mmc?:* && echo "man:$(cat manfid) oem:$(cat oemid) name:$(cat name) hwrev:$(cat hwrev) fwrev:$(cat fwrev) type:$(cat type) date:$(cat date)" ; cd

This will provide in my case the following output:

man:0x000003 oem:0x5344 name:SL32G hwrev:0x8 fwrev:0x0 type:SD date:05/2015

This output can be used with above OMV convention as follows:

Device: /dev/mmcblk0
    Model: SL32G
    Serial Number: 05/2015_0x8_0x0
    Vendor: SD_0x000003_0x5344
    Capacity: 32GB

Would it be possible to have this kind of information populated within OMV's web GUI?

• In addition to the above, under "Storage -> S.M.A.R.T.", and then selecting the "Devices" tab, I see all the external disks. However I do not see the internal SD card of the RPi device.

Is it possible to add the disk info of the SD card under this tab, and alo the temperature of the RPi device?

The temperature value in Celcius unit can be obtained when firing the following command:

awk '{printf "%3.1f°C\n", $1/1000}' /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp

Would it be possible to have also this kind of information populated within OMV's web GUI?

• OMV does not use the system drive for data. Therefore, it can't be seen in the OMV user interface.

There are workarounds that involve repartitioning the drive, but this is not a supported use case.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!