navigation menu missing from webUI

• Still having the same issue, in Chrome.. If I go to chromes "New Incognito Window" I see the option to expand the panel. But If I close and reload it, it minimizes the panel again.

Is it still the same issue?

With omv 3.0.76 I had the issue that I didn't had the possibility at my notebook, to collapse/expand the navigation panel, while it was working fine at my desktop client. But with omv 3.0.77 I don't have this issue anymore. For me it works on both of my machines (notebook and desktop). I can collapse/expand the navigation panel. By the way..., my browser (chrome) saves the last state, when leaving the browser:

• If I close the browser with an expanded navigation panel, it is still expanded after opening the browser and the omv-webui again.
    • If I close the browser with a collapsed navigation panel, it is still collapsed after opening the browser and the omv-webui again.

In my opinion this wouldn't work with an "incognito window". Try it with a normal window.

For me the issue is solved.

Greetings Hoppel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    openmediavault 6 | proxmox kernel | zfs | docker | kvm
    supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von hoppel118 ()

• In normal window it didn't work. Only in incognito, I did reboot OMV just in case. I did upgrade to 3.0.77 btw. I will try again tonight.

• I got this issue with OMV 4 on my chromebook, which is touch enabled : menus were not working.

I would suggest allowing both touch and mouse if screen is wide enough to be a computer with touchscreen.
    better to use the screen width than the touch-enabled imho.

This is not expected, I thought my OMV setup was wrong.
    I even reinstalled completely before finding this thread and trying to touch the screen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!