navigation menu missing from webUI

• Resolved
    • OMV 3.x
    • trancen wrote:

Still having the same issue, in Chrome.. If I go to chromes "New Incognito Window" I see the option to expand the panel. But If I close and reload it, it minimizes the panel again.
      Is it still the same issue?

With omv 3.0.76 I had the issue that I didn't had the possibility at my notebook, to collapse/expand the navigation panel, while it was working fine at my desktop client. But with omv 3.0.77 I don't have this issue anymore. For me it works on both of my machines (notebook and desktop). I can collapse/expand the navigation panel. By the way..., my browser (chrome) saves the last state, when leaving the browser:
      • If I close the browser with an expanded navigation panel, it is still expanded after opening the browser and the omv-webui again.
      • If I close the browser with a collapsed navigation panel, it is still collapsed after opening the browser and the omv-webui again.
      In my opinion this wouldn't work with an "incognito window". Try it with a normal window.

For me the issue is solved.

Greetings Hoppel
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      frontend software - tvos | android tv | libreelec | win10 | kodi krypton
      frontend hardware - appletv 4k | nvidia shield tv | odroid c2 | yamaha rx-a1020 | quadral chromium style 5.1 | samsung le40-a789r2
      -------------------------------------------
      backend software - debian | openmediavault | latest backport kernel | zfs raid-z2 | docker | emby | unifi | vdr | tvheadend | fhem
      backend hardware - supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon E3-1240L-v5 | 64gb ecc | 8x10tb wd red | digital devices max s8
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The post was edited 2 times, last by hoppel118 ().

• hoppel118 wrote:

trancen wrote:

Still having the same issue, in Chrome.. If I go to chromes "New Incognito Window" I see the option to expand the panel. But If I close and reload it, it minimizes the panel again.
      Is it still the same issue?
      With omv 3.0.76 I had the issue that I didn't had the possibility at my notebook, to collapse/expand the navigation panel, while it was working fine at my desktop client. But with omv 3.0.77 I don't have this issue anymore. For me it works on both of my machines (notebook and desktop). I can collapse/expand the navigation panel. By the way..., my browser (chrome) saves the last state, when leaving the browser:
      • If I close the browser with an expanded navigation panel, it is still expanded after opening the browser and the omv-webui again.
      • If I close the browser with a collapsed navigation panel, it is still collapsed after opening the browser and the omv-webui again.
      In my opinion this wouldn't work with an "incognito window". Try it with a normal window.

For me the issue is solved.

Greetings Hoppel

In normal window it didn't work. Only in incognito, I did reboot OMV just in case. I did upgrade to 3.0.77 btw. I will try again tonight.
    • I got this issue with OMV 4 on my chromebook, which is touch enabled : menus were not working.

I would suggest allowing both touch and mouse if screen is wide enough to be a computer with touchscreen.
      better to use the screen width than the touch-enabled imho.

This is not expected, I thought my OMV setup was wrong.
      I even reinstalled completely before finding this thread and trying to touch the screen.
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest