NFS Error When Starting the Server

• Hi there,
    So I'm a new guy to OMV and NFS. I am however experiencing a major problem when starting an NFS Share.
    I enable the NFS Service and hit apply, this results in the following error:

Specs: Raspberry Pi 3, Running Erasmus OMV

And

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl enable nfs-common 2>&1' with exit code '1': Synchronizing state of nfs-common.service with SysV service script with /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install. Executing: /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install enable nfs-common insserv: warning: current start runlevel(s) (empty) of script `nfs-common' overrides LSB defaults (S). insserv: warning: current stop runlevel(s) (0 1 6 S) of script `nfs-common' overrides LSB defaults (0 1 6). Failed to enable unit: Unit file /lib/systemd/system/nfs-common.service is masked.

The other services and shares work successfully, without no issues.

• Try in terminal.

systemctl unmask nfs-common

Hi again,
    Done the command using Sudo, all went fine with no errors. I then rebooted to make sure the service was unmasked, applied settings and still got this error:

• Strange that service is masked.

Can you post the output here of

stat /etc/systemd/system/nfs-common.service

Did the command, Gave the following result

Code
    stat: cannot stat '/etc/systemd/system/nfs-common.service': No such file or directory

Which is strange, since NFS is Installed on my system

• Please post here

dpkg -l | grep systemd

systemctl status nfs-kernel-server

The First Command:

Code
    ii  libpam-systemd:armhf                   232-23                         armhf        system and service manager - PAM module
    ii  libsystemd0:armhf                      232-23                         armhf        systemd utility library
    ii  systemd                                232-23                         armhf        system and service manager
    ii  systemd-sysv                           232-23                         armhf        system and service manager - SysV links

Second Command:

Code
    ● nfs-server.service - NFS server and services
       Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/nfs-server.service; disabled; vendor preset: enabled)
       Active: inactive (dead)
  • Sounds like the command unmask didn't work. I have no idea. Sudo should work, can you try as root

systemctl unmask nfs-common.service

Please post any output of the command. You don't need to restart the server.

Went into root (via 'sudo su') and did the command. I got no output from the command, but it did complete.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!