Blank Login Screen after trying to install OpenVPN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blank Login Screen after trying to install OpenVPN

Hi there,

So I tried installing openVPN but there was an error and the page reloaded. After the page reloaded it came up with a blank screen. I tried closing the tab and singning in again but it was still a blank screen. I tried on Chrome I get the blue screen but no login in prmot; in Firefox just a white screen. Anyone know how to fix this? I had this happen once already before and I ended up having to reinstall OMV. It's a 32GB sd card, so there's plenty of space.
    • I don't know if the problem is a partition being completely full or not. However, like you, I had to deal with the partition full problem.

My question is;

When you reinstalled OMV onto the 32GB card, did you write the standard image? If you did, did you resize the partitions the standard image wrote to your card?

What I'm getting at is, if you simply wrote the 8GB image to your 32GB card, you're using just 8GB of your 32GB card. To use all the space on your 32GB card, it's necessary to resize the partitions, using Gparted or something similar.

BTW: Gparted works the same way on flash cards as it does on spinning hard drives. You''ll want to expand the partition labeled "omv". To do that, you'll have to "move" the unlabeled partition (as it is displayed by G-parted) to the right. Then you'll be able to "resize" the omv partition. There's a very small partition labeled "boot" on the left. It's about 56MB. Leave that one alone.
      Good backup takes the "drama" out of computing

OMV 3.0.68 Erasmus - Rsync'ed Backup Server
      R-PI 2 $29 / 16GB SD Card $8 / Real Time Clock $1.86
      4TB WD My Passport $119
    • The Master wrote:

Hi

thanks @flmaxey They have spared me a lot of paperwork :)
      Bitte!

Ich bin ein NOOB, aber ich versuche zu helfen, wenn ich kann.

4TB WD My Passport $119

The post was edited 1 time, last by flmaxey ().

• atebyasandwich wrote:

Raspberry Pi 3 Model b
      Since you're using an R-PI, like myself, let me provide a few more details.
      (Note there are many ways to do this, but the following is offered as one of the easier ways to get the job done.)
      ______________________________________________________________________________________

Note that the following instructions were intended for a 16GB SD card. You'll have more room to work with, so your partitions could be larger.

Enlarge SD Card partitions

4TB WD My Passport $119