When the stable date to 3.x omv

• Hello :D
    I would like the date for the official stable at 3.x ?(
    Good to you :D
    Signed rodrigue7800 8)

We speak a French language but a bit novice English
    Because I am hearing-impaired a dyslexic problem. Thank you respect :) :):thumbup::D

• I agree

Updated to the last release and still stable as in omv2.x.
    The only what you have to do before update is to remove the Addons not supported in omv3.x.
    Otherwise you'll have a lot of repair work after the upgrade.

Cheers Josh

• hi joshua ,
    Yes i understand that if i took an omv 3.0.74 but almost a little samba error CIFS windows to say problem of the directory
    And remains voila
    Good to you
    Signed rodrigue7800

Because I am hearing-impaired a dyslexic problem. Thank you respect :) :):thumbup::D

• Merci de ne pas utiliser Google translate ! C'est incompréhensible. Essaie soit d'écrire en anglais, soit en français,

Installe OMV 3.0. C'est tout à fait stable, même si c'est marqué beta.

Pour ton problème de montage SMB, vérifie les autorisations des utilisateurs.

• ok for translate :)

ok verified for samba :) and autorised users :D

• Merci de ne pas utiliser Google translate ! C'est incompréhensible. Essaie soit d'écrire en anglais, soit en français,

Installe OMV 3.0. C'est tout à fait stable, même si c'est marqué beta.

Pour ton problème de montage SMB, vérifie les autorisations des utilisateurs.

je suis niveau moyen une langue anglais :( cas j'ai une notion d'anglais pour la dépannage chez nous :(

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!