Issues with "this site can't be reached"

• I am confused at what's going on here. I was running OMV 2.0 and i had this issue so upgraded to OMV 3.0 and it still happens. I can access SAB without issue, however I can't access Radarr or Sonarr. It comes up with "this site can't be reached". Given it's on an internal network, it should be accessable. In OMV UI I can see on the services tab that Sonarr and Radarr both are enabled and running, but when I go to the service tab and go to Sonarr and Radarr, and click the Webui, it comes up with that error.

I went to the CLI and ran the command service sonarr start, and service sonarr restart and nothing changed.

Incidently, it did work initally, as I was putting all my settings back in from the upgrade.

Any ideas what is going on?

• What happens if you telnet to the IP and ports sonarr and radarr use?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I used putty (only way I know of telnet on windows) and pointed to the port for both and it came with "Network error - connection refused". When i tried with SAB which I can see, I got no error and putty just closed.

OMV still has them as running and enabled though too.

• "Network error - connection refused" means that either the service is not running or the port it runs on is being blocked by the firewall if one is running, or both.

Do you have console access on the OMV machine? If so, what happens if you telnet to localhost and the sonarr and radarr ports?

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• If you have a keyboard and monitor connected to the machine, then you have a console. Just login and type:

telnet localhost port#

--

• I might have just found a bigger problem than I expected. went to log in on the OMV machine and when I did, it said NAS Login, followed by a huge amount of text. Some of it says (I had to take a picture so I can see it properly as it was going fast)

XFS (mc0) metadata i/o error@ block 0xb960b3828 ("xfs_trans_read_buf_map") error 117 numblks 8
    17.411263] XFS (mc0) metadata corruption detected at xfs_dir3_block|_read_verify+0x5a/0x100 [xfs]
    17.411294 XFS (mc0) unmount and run xfs_repair
    17.411305] XFS (md0) First 64 bytes of corrupted metadata buffer
    FOllowed by a bunch of gibberish and then it repats itself over again over

I have access to all my media files on the nas, and can open and play them without issue. So I am pretty sure it's not any of my media drives at fault.

I run the OMV OS on a SSD.

Is this one I should open a new thread for and keep this for the current issue, or do you think they are connected?

I built the server, using my old PC but I am quite new to OMV overall.

I can't even type anything in to the command window as when I do, it scrolls to the next line and stops me completing it. I can type clear but it starts with the text again. I can also access the OMV UI without issue although the CPU is higher than normal (i5 4670)

• That would be new thread territory. No idea what it all means as I do not use XFS.

--

• The error this site can't be reached problem is usually generated mostly if you don't have a connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be triggered by a dead DNS server response or a firewall blocking the Google Chrome from locating the network. DNS is that network address that translates the website name to its internet address. Another reason could be the firewall preventing Google Chrome to load the webpage. In order to fix this “connection” error, there are a few simple steps that you could apply, such as:

Clear your browser cache.
    Reset your IP address & flush the DNS cache.
    Check proxy settings.
    Disable your firewall.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!