NGinx PHP server configuration

• Hello, community!

So... I'm a begginer in OMV and am configurating my first machine. I'll use it as a file server and want to use it also as a local PHP / MySQL server.
    Here is a step-by-step of why I did and the problems I got into:

• Installed OMV 3.0.74
    • Configured users
    • Created/configured Shared Folders and added them to SMB/CIFS
    • Updated the Plugins list
    • Installed NGinx and MySQL plugins
    • Enabled NGinx, creating a Pool and a Server (and here are the problems)

When accessing the http://my-ovm-server-ip:8080/ (which is the port I configured) it shows the index.html that I copied to the folder it is referenced to: Nice. But when I try to run ANY PHP file, it shows me: Acess Denied.

Details I checked and searched for:

• NGinx folder is correctly referenced (showing the index.html is proof of it)
    • NGinx server has PHP enabled
    • NGinx has permission to access files (the Pool is has both User and Group set to www-data, and this user has permissions to read/write in the Shared Folder)
    • Searching for the problem, I found that it could (maybe) be some PHP-FPM configuration (search for security.limit_extensions), but when I was going through the files in the SSH I wasn't sure which one to change
    • The Acess Denied returns a 403 Forbidden code, but the HTML contains only the text Access Denied, nothing else
  • Check file per missions and web root permissions.

ls -l

should be

www-data:www-data

Chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being sought.
    It always defeats order, because it is better organized.
    Terry Pratchett

• Hello!

Thanks for the tips! And also, sorry for taking so much time to answer...

I did try to connect to check for permissions... It's all allowed, and, BTW, www-data is the owner.

BUT, after just accessing the links again, worked!

Not sure if I did some command that allowed it, but it's working. Sorry for bothering. You live and you learn.

Thanks once again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!