Upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0 Snapraid Dependency

• I'm trying to do an upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0. I've cloned the system drive to a VM so I can try and get it all sorted out before I do the production upgrade. I've removed the following plugins:

Code
    openmediavault-remoteshare
    openmediavault-fail2ban  
    openmediavault-virtualbox  
    openmediavault-backup

Now I'm getting a dependency error on snap-raid and unionfilesystems. I thougtht these were ported so it should just work? Do I have to remove them before the upgrade and then re-install after?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I thougtht these were ported

They were. It just requires a newer version of OMV than is currently installed on your system. The install is just in the wrong order. Install the latest OMV 3 first and then it should work fine.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I'm currently on OMV 2.2.14 and trying to do a upgrade to 3.0 using the omv-release-upgrade command. I was on debian version 7.11 and it looks like the upgrade is taking me to 8.8. How do I install things in a different order? I'm not sure how to install OMV 3.0 without the upgrade command on an existing system?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Some times just an apt-get -f install will install in different order. Otherwise, what is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!