Remove plugin package

• Hello,

I'm running omv 2.2.14 on my NAS system. I was trying to follow this guide to take a backup of my configuration.
    Unfortunately, accidentally (by my negligence ;( ) I uploaded the openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all3.deb package in the UI plugin section wich is for the omv3.x.
    When I tried to install it I got the following message:

Code
    Building dependency tree...
    Reading state information...
    Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you haverequested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstabledistribution that some required packages have not yet been createdor been moved out of Incoming.The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:openmediavault-omvextrasorg : Depends: openmediavault (>= 3.0.67) but it is not going to be installedE: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.<<< *************************************

After that I am unable to remove this package from the plugin page.

I followed the guide from omv-extras.org and installed it from the CLI.
    After that the openmediavault-omvextrasorg 3.4.25 seems to be installed (blue tick mark on the left) but I don't see any extra plugin in the Plugins section (after pressing the Check button) or a new OMV-Extras tab under the System tree.

Is there any way to fix the problem? (or is not a problem at all and the extras are somewhere I cannot see them?)

Thanks in advance.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can't install (or at least it won't work) omv-extras 3.x on omv 2.x. Fix it with:

wget http://omv-extras.org/omvextras.deb
    dpkg -i omvextras.deb

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!