I failed to install docker or purge the docker-plugin(it's ok to just remove the plugin). I tried the steps in this ticket, it worked until i restart the machine. Any idea
It seems to be resolved after i manaully cleaned up the docker configuration by executing
- Setting up docker-engine (17.05.0~ce-0~debian-jessie) ...
- Job for docker.service failed. See 'systemctl status docker.service' and 'journalctl -xn' for details.
- invoke-rc.d: initscript docker, action "start" failed.
- dpkg: error processing package docker-engine (--configure):
- subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
- Purging configuration files for openmediavault-docker-gui (3.1.8) ...
- Failed to stop docker.socket: Unit docker.socket not loaded.
- dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-docker-gui (--purge):
- subprocess installed post-removal script returned error exit status 5
- Errors were encountered while processing:
- E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
omv 3.0.84(stable) | 64 bit | 4.9.0 backport kernel | omvextrasorg 3.4.26
The post was edited 1 time, last by popdisk ().