System Disk Full- Second time in 4 months

• Ok so I have OVM in a production enviroment at work, working great as a backup server. I have had some issue with it's reliability however the project is on the right path I think.

My issue is that my system disk keeps filling up eventually causing my config file to become corrupt. I have this problem first with a 120GB SSD and now with a larger 2.5 SATA (non-SSD). issuing the command 'df' states my system drive is 100% full. I have not been storing anything on it and I am very confused on how this would get full so fast. This install is less than 2 months old.

Any help is greatly appreciated, I need to stick with OVM only due to the fact of the software raid 6....if it was not for this I would have stuck with freenas.

• Actually this happened right after i ran a rsync job for the first time. Anyway around this? is rsync not very reliable yet? I really do love omv, very cool and the web gui is amoung the best I have seen.

as far as rsync jobs I need to basically keep backup server 2 synced with backup server 1. In the past rsync has worked flawlessly for me on centos/debian flavors.

Thanks a lot for the help!

:)

Aloha!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!