Unable to install updates (you have held broken packages)

• Hello everyone,
    Yesterday I did a fresh install of OMV 3 and re-configured plugins and shared folders as they were configured in OMV 2.
    I installed the available updates and the list emptied (because the updates went good), and what I did after, was activating Pre-release updates and Community maintained updates because I had them activated in OMV 2. FAIL ;( . Now I have aprox 10 updates from firmware binaries for net cards... If I try to install them, I get the error of unmet dependencies: You have held broken packages.
    I disabled Pre-release updates and Community maintained updates but these updates are still here. Has anyone a key to "clean" the updates list and re-create it without looking for this Pre-release and Community updates?

Thank you,

DISCLAIMER: :!: I'm not a native English speaker, I'm sorry if I don't explain as good as you would want. :!:

My NAS:
    Always the latest OMV Erasmus running on an AMD Sempron 3850 @1.3GHz with 4.9.0 Backports Kernel
    with 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO for OpenMediaVault & 2x500GB Primary Data HDD + 1TB Secondary HDD for Backup & 2TB USB 3.0 External HDD for offline backup

Plugin list:
    Flash Memory, Locate, OMV-Extras.org, RSnapshot, Sensors, Syncthing, SMB/CIFS, SSH, USB Backup
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zitat

The Schrödinger's code is that one which is going to work and it's full of bugs at the same time; until you test it, you won't be able to determine it.

• I am having a similar problem with CUPS..

Try:
    apt-get update

Followed by:

apt-get -f install

Then reboot the server.

HP N54L Microserver, 20Gb Intel SSD, 4Gb RAM runing OMV 4.X
    HP N54L Microserver 20Gb Intel SSD, 8Gb RAM running OMV 4.X
    and loads of other PC's and NAS... OMV by far the best....
    (P.S. I hate Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 Vista, XP, 2K, ME, 98se, 98 and 95 - I have lost hours of my life to this windows virus)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!