Fresh Install - unable to install upgrades

• I did a fresh install ov OMV using the downloaded ISO on a VMWare Virt. Machine.
    After Install i changed DHCP IP Address to fixed. -> no Webui -> omv-firstaid helped.

Now i wanted to install available updates - when triying I got:

Well i lost my OMV 2.x Install with updating - now i wanted to do a fresh install and then hang Data Disk to the new machine and configure it like the old one was....

• Same here: unmet dependencies. Some people suggest doing apt-get -f install when this occurs but I don't find the sense on installing drivers for network cards which are not present on my box.

DISCLAIMER: :!: I'm not a native English speaker, I'm sorry if I don't explain as good as you would want. :!:

My NAS:
    Always the latest OMV Erasmus running on an AMD Sempron 3850 @1.3GHz with 4.9.0 Backports Kernel
    with 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO for OpenMediaVault & 2x500GB Primary Data HDD + 1TB Secondary HDD for Backup & 2TB USB 3.0 External HDD for offline backup

Plugin list:
    Flash Memory, Locate, OMV-Extras.org, RSnapshot, Sensors, Syncthing, SMB/CIFS, SSH, USB Backup
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Zitat

The Schrödinger's code is that one which is going to work and it's full of bugs at the same time; until you test it, you won't be able to determine it.

• I'm having the same issue with fresh install raspberry pi. After i ran apt upgrade and reboot, it won't come up.

I also tried picking the packages to upgrade(while skipping firmware and kernel). After I upgraded OMV, it stop working. I got blank page after login.

• Hi,

I know, its an old thread, but I've just faced the same issue.

By checking carefully the eth0 configuration I found the fault in the empty DNS box, which is placed little bit lower then the other standard boxes.

I hope somebody can help this hint.

cheers
    TP

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!