iTunes artwork not applying

• All,

I'm not quite sure where this goes as I'm not sure where the issue is (mods: if this is the wrong spot please feel free to move this to the correct forum if possible).

I've setup a share for access to media files (m4v) from a macbook for playback on an AppleTV (long story - this is the best method using the hardware and budget available). The user on the macbook connecting to the share can rename files, add metadata to the m4v files (change the name of the show/movie, add season number, etc.), overwrite files, and should have full control over the folder. The user is connecting via SMB (thought I experienced the same issue when connecting via AFS).

The issue I'm facing is that I am unable to add artwork to any TV show and/or movie. If I move the file to locally to the macbook I can add the artwork; once I move it back to OMV the artwork stays. I've tried renaming the file from m4v to mp4 but this yield the same results.

Any ideas? ?(

Thanks in advance.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!