scheduled rSync job fails but manually is OK

• Hello,

This is the message after running a manual rSync job with OMV-plugin rSync:

Please wait, syncing </srv/dev-disk-by-label-Volume1/Test/> to <*******@rsync.hidrive.strato.com/rSyncTest/> ...

sending incremental file list

sent 36,995 bytes received 61 bytes 74,112.00 bytes/sec
    total size is 859,680,481 speedup is 23,199.49

This is the email message I received after the same scheduled rSync job has been executed by OMV

Please wait, syncing </srv/dev-disk-by-label-Volume1/Test/> to <*******@rsync.hidrive.strato.com/rSyncTest/> ...

sending incremental file list
    rsync: mkdir "/root/********@rsync.hidrive.strato.com/rSyncTest" failed: No such file or directory (2)
    rsync error: error in file IO (code 11) at main.c(674) [Receiver=3.1.1]

As there has been no changes in de source folder, there where no uploads. But that's not the issue here.

Where can I find the file which contains the scheduled jobs, so I can check for errors?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von JukeboxBill ()

• Thanks for the reply, but I could not find anything wrong.

However, I came upon another problem. The files were not copied to the remote server but were copied to the system disk. I solved this and it seems that the connection to the remote server is established but now I get this error:

Code
    Please wait, syncing </srv/dev-disk-by-label-Volume1/Test/> to <00********@rsync.hidrive.strato.com:/users/********/rSyncTest> ...

rsync: Failed to exec /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Volume1/Test/: Permission denied (13)
    rsync error: error in IPC code (code 14) at pipe.c(85) [Receiver=3.1.1]
    rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [Receiver]
    rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(226) [Receiver=3.1.1]

EDIT: Finally solved these problems and got rsync running, but came upon a new issue for which I shall open a new thread.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von JukeboxBill ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!