Can't Access Webgui - omv-engined broken?

• Hello, I am new to this topic, so please be patient.
    I just installed a fresh installation of OMV3.
    I had no problems so far, but after I upgraded 3 files. The machine sent me 3 mails with:

After that I get Errors and can't log in to the WebUI anymore. It gives me an ERROR #0:

Code
    Fehler #0:
    exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:140
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/session.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('UserMgmt', 'authUser', Array, Array, 2, true)
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSession->login(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('login', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Session', 'login', Array, Array, 3)
    #5 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #6 {main}

All other services (Plex, ftp, ssh...) seem to be working fine.

Has anyone any idea?

Thank you very much.

• omv-engined -d -f gives me

I also installed this plugin:
    http://packages.omv-extras.org…o/openmediavault-sensors/

Maybe that's the problem?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Please uninstall the sensors plugin via

Bash
    # apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-sensor

If you have downloaded and installed it manually this might be the problem. You need to install omv-extras.org plugin and the the plugin via the WebUI to get the correct version and dependencies.

• Thank you thousand times. It worked

Code
    apt-get --purge remove openmediavault-sensors

That was the clou (note the s at the end).

Another question: How can I remove the sensors-file from the plugin-list? The delete-button is grey and does not work.

"Nach einem Neustart Scheint alles in Ordnung zu sein ich kann mich wie gewohnt Anmelden "

Was genau soll mir das sagen?
    Bei funktioniert es leider immer noch nicht.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!