Problem with connections to the management interface

• Hello since this morning I can not connect to OMV via the web interface, no worries ssh side but on the web interface I type my identifiers and nothing happens. I return to the login page. Anyone know how to fix this? Thank you in advance and good day !

• You may check your logs in /var/logs , especially auth and message, to find out more information.

OMV 6.0.20-1 (Shaitan) | Linux 5.16.0-0.bpo.4-amd64 | omvextrasorg 6.0.8

• It seems you successfully logged in the web-gui from auth.log.
    Have you tried cleaning the browser cache and rebooting the machine before?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Your system drive is full.

Use
    du -hd1
    to find out which folder contains the large files.
    Change to that folder and repeat the command. Probably some log file has grown large.

Post output of
    du -hd1 /var/lib/
    and
    du -hd1 /var/log/

• Offizieller Beitrag

/var/lib/plexmediaserver

is the prboblem. You have probably the database of plex on the system drive.

Have a look here: https://forum.openmediavault.o…OMV-system-drive-is-full/

You should have the plex database on a drive with enough space.

In the OMV GUI for Plex it says: Database files will move to new location if database volume is changed.
    Not sure if this is working as it has not been proposed in the thread I linked.

• I changed the partition of my NVME, the swap took 8GB, I reduced it to 1GB to recover the rest.On the contrary what I do not understand is that in the parameters of plex the database is not on my NVME but on my array RAID

However, you could restart plexmediaserver in OMV-GUI to apply the datebase setting. Be carefully, you may lost your data saved in /var/lib/plexmediaserver.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!