ZFS Plugin (ZoL upgrade possible?)

• @ryecoaaron - I followed your directions and (still) have a running system. However, it appears that the onboard Broadcom NIC drivers for my Dell R410 are not in the linux-image and linux-headers you recommended be downloaded.

Before I completely and utterly kill my system by other means - I notice a large number of .udeb files in the http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/u…ol/main/l/linux-hwe-edge/ repository. Would installing say ... nic-modules-4.11.0-14-generic-di_4.11.0-14.20~16.04.1_amd64.udeb ... be a good idea?

I haven't hacked around with a kernel in almost 20 years and more of the nuance is gone from my brain. Any guidance would be spectacular :) I'll continue to google in the meantime and see what i can find...

Thank you!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Before I completely and utterly kill my system by other means - I notice a large number of .udeb files in the us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/l/linux-hwe-edge/ repository. Would installing say ... nic-modules-4.11.0-14-generic-di_4.11.0-14.20~16.04.1_amd64.udeb ... be a good idea?

.udebs are for debian-installer. So, you don't want those. I updated my other post but you should just need to:

wget http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/l/linux-hwe-edge/linux-image-extra-4.11.0-14-generic_4.11.0-14.20~16.04.1_amd64.deb
    dpkg -i linux-image-extra-4.11.0-14-generic_4.11.0-14.20~16.04.1_amd64.deb

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• In my case, i also needed to install crda prior to installing the 4.11 version of linux-image-extras ... but my system is now up and running on 4.11. I *hope* that my USB TV Tuner is now detected now ... time will tell.

Thank you all for the assist!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!