ZFS Plugin (ZoL upgrade possible?)

• OMV 3.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @ryecoaaron - I followed your directions and (still) have a running system. However, it appears that the onboard Broadcom NIC drivers for my Dell R410 are not in the linux-image and linux-headers you recommended be downloaded.

Before I completely and utterly kill my system by other means - I notice a large number of .udeb files in the us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/l/linux-hwe-edge/ repository. Would installing say ... nic-modules-4.11.0-14-generic-di_4.11.0-14.20~16.04.1_amd64.udeb ... be a good idea?

I haven't hacked around with a kernel in almost 20 years and more of the nuance is gone from my brain. Any guidance would be spectacular :) I'll continue to google in the meantime and see what i can find...

Thank you!
    • LogicallyRogue wrote:

Before I completely and utterly kill my system by other means - I notice a large number of .udeb files in the us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/l/linux-hwe-edge/ repository. Would installing say ... nic-modules-4.11.0-14-generic-di_4.11.0-14.20~16.04.1_amd64.udeb ... be a good idea?
      .udebs are for debian-installer. So, you don't want those. I updated my other post but you should just need to:

wget http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/l/linux-hwe-edge/linux-image-extra-4.11.0-14-generic_4.11.0-14.20~16.04.1_amd64.deb
      dpkg -i linux-image-extra-4.11.0-14-generic_4.11.0-14.20~16.04.1_amd64.deb
      omv 4.1.14 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.13
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!