Not enough space in system SD card causing system/plugins to crash

• I went to fix an issue with samba in my system and came across the main OS partition filled up completely. I cannot uninstall or modify any system settings which caused my samba server to fail. I believe plex was initially installed to the SD card rather than an external drive. My SD card is 8G and the OS partition is 3.87G meaning that half is not being used somewhere. How do I go about finding and removing the files that should not be there and ensuring that the SD card does not get filled up again?

• I went to fix an issue with samba in my system and came across the main OS partition filled up completely. I cannot uninstall or modify any system settings which caused my samba server to fail. I believe plex was initially installed to the SD card rather than an external drive. My SD card is 8G and the OS partition is 3.87G meaning that half is not being used somewhere. How do I go about finding and removing the files that should not be there and ensuring that the SD card does not get filled up again?

You may have mispalced a system folder, like the docker root folder where the container are put?
    Watch configuration for your data space using plugins to make sure none put files on root or non mounted filesystem?
    If something is found, change the location, then delete the old files using and FTP to your system. Watch out not deleting crtitical folder:-)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!