NFS file transfer to 49.7% and then fails.

• Hi. I have the same experience with both NFS ver 3 and 4 but when I transfer from synology to OMV3, it gets to nearly half the file size (just over 2GB in this case) then fails within the GUI. When performing a cp on ssh level, it transfers about the same amount then silently fails.
    I've messed with the settings a bit to try and currently have OMV3 NFS share set to "rw,subtree_check,insecure,anonuid=0,anongid=100"

I am able to xfer the entire file via scp from OMV via ssh. I was also able to xfer the same file on another synology from NFS share on first synology to NSF share on OMV. I've
    blown away the share and setup the exact same way as the other synology but no go.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• What type is the destination filesystem when the failure @2GB occurs?

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• I currently use XFS and MergerFS.
    It might be worth noting that I have less than 20% free on 1TB drives and I get emails regarding that consistantly.

MergerFS is set to:
    Create Policy: Existing Path, Most Free Space
    Minimum Free Space: 4G
    Options: defaults,allow_other,direct_io,use_ino

Thanks for your response.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!