Reduced OMV left menu...

• Hi,

I'm not sure why or how, but tonight after regular login I got OMV as in attachment, with reduced left tree menu and locked out of any other OMV settings. This is WebGUI admin account.

Current status:
    - my shares still work
    - SSH works and I am able to login as root
    - omv-firstaid didn't help me much
    - tried reboot, didn't help
    - waited for 15-20 mins w/o trying to login, then tried to login, didn't help

Recent changes:
    - uninstalled openvpn plugin and got RPC warning/error for deleted plugin
    - tried to login over SSH with my admin account, but since I didn't add my admin account to SSH user group (learned later), I was denied and after that logged in as root
    - tried to "apt-get purge openmediavault-openvpn", but it returned error and I left it there
    - after aprox. 1h I got into this situation...

Any idea of cause or solution for this situation?

• Offizieller Beitrag

You signed in as user other than admin. admin is the only user that can see the full menu.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Looks like I was too tired last night and oversaw that I lost my OMV admin pass in KeePass... :S My user account steped at same place and I just continued to try to login.

I managed to reset admin pass through omv-firstad and I'm back in.

ryecoaaron, thanks for hinting where to look.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!