OMV 4 image for Raspberrypi

• Those are not exactly error... they are more or less warnings....
    Can you post the upgrade results? It will say what upgrades are available.

Can you post the upgrade results? It will say what upgrades are available.

Hallo.
    ob das Fehler sind oder Warnungen es ist nicht richtig und nervt. Ich möchte das bitte beheben.
    welche upgrade result genau? diese?

Code
    root@myhomeserver:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  libopenmpt0:armhf                   0.2.7386~beta20.3-3+deb9u2     armhf        module music library based on OpenMPT -- shared library
    ii  openmediavault                      4.1.0-1                        all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-flashmemory          4.1                            all          folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-keyring              1.0                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-minidlna             3.3.11                         all          OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-mysql                4.1.1                          all          MySQL plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-netatalk             4.0.7-1                        all          OpenMediaVault netatalk (AppleTalk Protocol Suite) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-nginx                4.0.2                          all          Nginx plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg         4.1.2                          all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

Danke!

Hello.whether the errors are or warnings it is not right and annoying. I would like to fix that.
    which upgrade result exactly? these?

Code
    root@myhomeserver:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  libopenmpt0:armhf                   0.2.7386~beta20.3-3+deb9u2     armhf        module music library based on OpenMPT -- shared library
    ii  openmediavault                      4.1.0-1                        all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ii  openmediavault-flashmemory          4.1                            all          folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-keyring              1.0                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-minidlna             3.3.11                         all          OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-mysql                4.1.1                          all          MySQL plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-netatalk             4.0.7-1                        all          OpenMediaVault netatalk (AppleTalk Protocol Suite) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-nginx                4.0.2                          all          Nginx plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg         4.1.2                          all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

Thank you!

Hello,

Just to clarify that I am not OMV developer....
    Usually, after a
    $ sudo apt-get install update
    you run a
    $ sudo apt-get install upgrade

The first command is to get the updates (which showed warnings that you have duplicate repositories) and the second command is to install the updates.
    On rpi and linux in general, the second command can change the duplicate repositories.

What you run ($ dpkg -l | grep openm) is to force installation of packages and plugins.

Happy to help!

• Just to clarify that I am not OMV developer....
    Usually, after a
    $ sudo apt-get install update
    you run a
    $ sudo apt-get install upgrade

you have the backports double
    to change that look under:
    nano /etc/apt/sources.list
    and (#) roasted these

Ich sehe keine doppelt. Oder ich bin blind.
    Es gibt noch eine /sources.list extra für openmediavaul vielleicht muss man dort was (#) weg kommentieren aber ich weiß nicht genau was. Eine Idee?

• Ich sehe keine doppelt. Oder ich bin blind.Es gibt noch eine /sources.list extra für openmediavaul vielleicht muss man dort was (#) weg kommentieren aber ich weiß nicht genau was. Eine Idee?

Oups..... I wrote something wrong.........

commands must be:

$ sudo apt-get update
    $ sudo apt-get upgrade

• Oups..... I wrote something wrong.........

commands must be:

$ sudo apt-get update
    $ sudo apt-get upgrad

Code
    root@myhomeserver:~# apt-get upgrade
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    Calculating upgrade... Done
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
    root@myhomeserver:~#
  • Hi ChrisKoups
    Du must hier in der sources.list die Backports weil sie schon in der:
    cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list
    ist

https://github.com/Wolf2000Pi

OMV6 Hewlett-Packard HPE-411at - Intel Core i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz - 16GB Ram

Proxmox omv 7 sandworm Dell OptiPlex 7050 i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz - 32GB Ram (Test!!!!)

• Hi ChrisKoups

Hi Wolf2000 !
    Ich habe diese Probleme nicht ChrisKoups!

Du must hier in der sources.list die Backports weil sie schon in der:
    cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list
    ist

Es funktioniert nicht. ?(:cursing:;(

Code
    root@myhomeserver:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list
    deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian stretch-backports main contrib non-free
  • Hi ChrisKoups

Hi Wolf2000 !I do not have these problems ChrisKoups!

It does not work. ?(:cursing:;(

Code
    root@myhomeserver:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list
    deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian stretch-backports main contrib non-free

@M0rpheus
    Do you have any other problem except those warnings?

Just to understand what happens....
    In "/etc/apt/sources.list.d/" they are several lists from which updates are retrieved. for example I have armbian.list, raspberry.list etc.... If (and that happens due to upgrades) one of those files expand the list by adding one repository but that repository exists in another list, you get a warning. You can remove (comment) those list by following the warning. For example the first warning says that the common repository is between the lists: /etc/apt/sources.list and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list.

As I have seen, the openmediavault-kernel-backports.list include a big repository which includes several smaller ones and those conflict between other files.

If everything works, no problems....

Kind,
    Chris

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!