How to configure nginx plugin to use ddns (duckdns) on Raddar and Sonarr

• Hi,

I need to know how to setup nginx plugin on omv 3.0 on a raspberry pi 3, to use my ddns address from duckdns, so i can acess these apps ( Raddar and Sonarr) from outside my home network. I realy apreciate the help from you guys :) , thanks.

• sech for a proxy_pass parameter for the raddar and sonarr. YouTube Meeting there to put it in a extra options from the Webserver.

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von happyreacer ()

• Thanks, but i dont get it...For example on Radar general options, i put /radar on url field, and on Nginx plugin, i create a new connection but...do i choose name based? I want to access Radarr using a custom DNS from duckdns to the raspberry ip, so i can acess outside of my home network to the radarr app like so... "http://myddns.duckdns.org:7878". Sorry if im not following, but i´m noobish on this. On raspbian i just Install nginx, create the Radarr nginx reverse proxy virtual host on /etc/nginx/sites-available/reverse for example, and make the following script

server {
    listen 80;
    server_name mycostumdns raspberryip;

location /radarr {
    proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:7878;
    proxy_set_header Host $host;
    proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
    proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
    }
    }

Having the OMV 3.0 plugin, im trying to make somthing like this with the gui options from the plugin.

Thanks for the reply :)

• You must use proxy Not namebased. And you past your proxy for example 7878 in it. Then you dont need proxy pass options. Importamt: you mast Open the port in your Router.
    But when you use your Domain with a /subfolder it works also.
    Can you make a overfue from your avalible connecton local and over Internet. It ist easyer to can understand your state and problem.

PS i'm on hollidays and my Internet connecton ist terible.

omv 6.x | 64 bit | omvextrasorg 6.x |
    used plugins: omv-extras | portainer | rsnapshot | antivirus
    used container: portainer/portainer | nextcloud/all-in-one | linuxserver/swag | paperless-ngx | jellyfin/jellyfin | lmscommunity/logitechmediaserver | adguard/adguardhome |

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von happyreacer ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!