Antivirus won't scan

• I was trying to scan one of my shares with the anivirus plugin and I got an error instead. This is the very first time I try scan anything. The settings are pretty much the defaults.
    Here's the text part since I can't get all of it in the window no matter how wide I make it.

Error #0:exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; export SHELL=/bin/sh; sudo --shell --non-interactive -- /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/clamdscan-46cbfa84-ff4a-41fe-aaaa-fb49d0813bf9 2>&1' with exit code '127': /bin/sh: 1: /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/clamdscan-46cbfa84-ff4a-41fe-aaaa-fb49d0813bf9: not found' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/clamav.inc:272Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMVRpcServiceClamAV->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusVQ...', '/tmp/bgoutputYX...')#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/clamav.inc(274): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceClamAV->executeJob(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('executeJob', Array, Array)#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ClamAV', 'executeJob', Array, Array, 1)#6 {main}

• Thank you! I tried that before stopping the service and after. Neither worked, but this was my fault. I apparently forgot to enable job after creating it. I just noticed this and changed it. Everything worked fine after that. Man, I'm feeling old today. LOL. So for those are are just starting to use this, make sure that little circle is green before you start the scan.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!