Can't create shares on fresh install after failed upgrade

• OMV 3.x
    • Resolved
    • Upgrade 2.x -> 3.x
    • Can't create shares on fresh install after failed upgrade

I tried to upgrade from the last build of 2.xxx to Erasmus last night but due to some hiccups I decided to just go ahead and fresh install.

I just did so and upon trying to create shares, I get the following:

Source Code

1. Error #0:
      2. exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='fa4b1c66-ef79-11e5-87a0-0002b3a176b4']'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
      3. Stack trace:
      4. #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(227): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.sha...', 'fa4b1c66-ef79-1...')
      5. #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->get(Array, Array)
      6. #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
      7. #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
      8. #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
      9. #5 {main}

I get this as soon as I click 'add' in the shared folder part of the WebGUI.

Edit:

I reinstalled again, this time I didn't even reconnect my raid arrays. This is a totally fresh install with zero config changes. I am still seeing the same error.

I also noticed that just clicking on the Network tab in the WebGUI gives me this error as well:

Source Code

1. Error
      2. : The value is not an object.
      3. Error #0:
      4. exception 'OMV\Json\SchemaValidationException' with message ': The value is not an object.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc:391
      5. Stack trace:
      6. #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(285): OMV\Json\Schema->validateObject(Array, Array, '')
      7. #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/json/schema.inc(257): OMV\Json\Schema->validateType(Array, Array, '')
      8. #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/paramsvalidator.inc(59): OMV\Json\Schema->validate('[]')
      9. #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(170): OMV\Rpc\ParamsValidator->validate('[]')
      10. #4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/zeroconf.inc(97): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, 'rpc.common.obje...')
      11. #5 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceZeroconf->get(Array, Array)
      12. #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
      13. #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
      14. #8 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Zeroconf', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
      15. #9 {main}
      Display All

I'm at a loss.

Any ideas?

The post was edited 1 time, last by pntless: Added note about reinstalling again and second error I found. ().

• Users Online 1

1 Guest