Can't create shares on fresh install after failed upgrade

• I tried to upgrade from the last build of 2.xxx to Erasmus last night but due to some hiccups I decided to just go ahead and fresh install.

I just did so and upon trying to create shares, I get the following:

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '//system/shares/sharedfolder[uuid='fa4b1c66-ef79-11e5-87a0-0002b3a176b4']'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(227): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.system.sha...', 'fa4b1c66-ef79-1...')
    #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->get(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
    #5 {main}

I get this as soon as I click 'add' in the shared folder part of the WebGUI.

Edit:

I reinstalled again, this time I didn't even reconnect my raid arrays. This is a totally fresh install with zero config changes. I am still seeing the same error.

I also noticed that just clicking on the Network tab in the WebGUI gives me this error as well:

I'm at a loss.

Any ideas?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pntless () aus folgendem Grund: Added note about reinstalling again and second error I found.

• Ugh....

It turns out it was an incompatibility with a Chrome extension I have running... Works on Edge/Firefox/Chrome Incognito....

Leaving this up in case anyone else ever encounters the problem and searches, but will mark as solved.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!