Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this serv

• Hi, I have a problem and hope that the community in this forum can help me

I have installed OMV (latest version) and things have been working awesome for a couple weeks.
    I don't know what I have done but I get this message when I try to access my OMV admin panel

403 Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server.

I have the web plugin installed and I can access the HTML site fine , its just the Admin page that I cannot get access to.
    everything else seems to be working fine as well, FTP, SSH etc

I could and will most likely reinstall OMV again , but this would be the second time I would be doing that ( different issue) , and because everything else seems to be working fine I am wondering if there is another way to fix this

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

It must be an issue with the plugin which hasn't been updated in a while. You could try omv-firstaid from the command line. If that doesn't work, try reading this thread.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thank you , but it didn't work , so I tried omv-firstaid from command line and that doesn't do it.
    Next I followed the link you advised and when I follow that, I access the page through HTTP rather than HTTPS , which seems to proof that what I followed was done correctly. However the page it drops me on is the same "403 Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server"

I am thinking whether it was something I did whilst playing with some settings in PHP.ini ,

is there anyway to reset this ? and remove the web plugin totally ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I know you were accessing through http but I thought making sure the files looked like that would help.

Playing with php.ini... Sounds like too many "changes" outside the web interface or with the plugin. It would be easier and faster to reinstall.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

• Thank you , I think that's going to be the way to fix this a re-install

Can we do a re-install from command line , or is this only possible through the full CD re-install ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I would use the cd. Command line doesn't always seem to reset to default and doesn't remove problem files.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!