Problem remote accessing transmission

• I have the following issue.
    I bought recently one banana pi and install OMV 3 on it. I installed transmission and i want to be able to access it from the internet. I tested transmission on LAN and it worked fine. Then i port froward on the router and used DDNS site that i also put it on my router. But when i try to access transmission from wan it acts like its trying to connect but i get server is taking too long to respond.
    I would think that i did something wrong BUT when i did the same to my other banana pi with OMV version 2 on it everything worked fine and with no trouble at all.
    We are talking about same DDNS site Same router same everything.
    Is there something extra that i need to do with OMV 3?

• I keep searching the internet and i found something that i didnt try will test it tomorrow.
    Now i have also problem with jdownloader that i didnt mention.
    It just wont login. I put my email and password rebooted the system many times DE-activate and activate the service but still it wont connect.
    At the services it has the green light so it should be working the only thing that i have not tried yet is to uninstall and reinstall it.

• Was able to make transmission work. It seems that there was a difference. One router was connected to ADSL line and the other to VDSL. I needed to change a setting at port forwarding to ATM for ADSL and PTM for VDSL.
    This was not mentioned anywhere i even show youtube videos that was made by our telephone company for that router on how to port forward and this setting was not mentioned at all. I found that from a friend that was having a similar issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!