Can not add drives in Filesystem

• I installed OMV on Windows Homeserver hardware.
    Part of that are four harddisks. The smallest (160GB) is used for installing the system on and all that worked in the sense that I now have a server going with only one drive dev/sda active.
    Via the menu item File Systems I try to add the other three drives, So I tell the system to take the drive dev/sdb and partition and format it.
    The partition is created, but when the system starts writing the inode tables things go wrong.
    My second disk is a 250 GB Hitachi drive. It can be used normally on a windows pc without any problem whatsoever.
    But under omv it stops somewhere when the inode table count has advanced to somewhere in 1500's from 1864 and after some time the system says: An error has occurred and that appears to be a communication error.
    The first question obviously is which????
    Anyhow after some time of clicking ok it reports "Bad Gateway" and after waiting a bit longer the session is dropped and I can start the whole process anew.
    So now, being a very new newbie on OMV I am baffled and hope somebody can help me solve this...
    Regards,

Wim

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!