Remote Mount Invalid RPC Response

• HI, new to openmediavault.

I am trying to get the Remote Mount plugin working on a VM test system but it keeps throwing an Invalid RPC Response error. When I click show details it has the following

Code
    Error #0:
    exception 'OMV\Rpc\Exception' with message 'Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc:186
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/proxy/json.inc(95): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'getList', Array, Array, 3)
    #1 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(45): OMV\Rpc\Proxy\Json->handle()
    #2 {main}

If I click on File Systems under Storage I get the same error. Only way to get rid of it is to Delete the Remount Mount entry and reboot the server.

Any help on getting this working would be great as I need to cut back to one server due to space and $$$.

Thanks.

syslog.txt

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von MadMungo () aus folgendem Grund: added syslog

• Offizieller Beitrag

When I click show details it has the following

Where is details button?

Also what kind of remote fs was this?

Just for the thread info the syslog error is

Code
    PHP Fatal error: Class OMV\System\Filesystem\Remote contains 5 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (OMV\System\Filesystem\IFilesystem::hasDeviceFileById, OMV\System\Filesystem\IFilesystem::hasDeviceFileByUuid, OMV\System\Filesystem\IFilesystem::hasDeviceFileByLabel, ...) in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/remote.inc on line 404
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Just tested a samba share on a fresh OMV 3.x VM. Worked fine. What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Where is details button?
    Also what kind of remote fs was this?

Just for the thread info the syslog error is

Code
    PHP Fatal error: Class OMV\System\Filesystem\Remote contains 5 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (OMV\System\Filesystem\IFilesystem::hasDeviceFileById, OMV\System\Filesystem\IFilesystem::hasDeviceFileByUuid, OMV\System\Filesystem\IFilesystem::hasDeviceFileByLabel, ...) in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/remote.inc on line 404

The details button is in the error box the webmanager displays. It has two buttons, OK & Show Details.

• Just tested a samba share on a fresh OMV 3.x VM. Worked fine. What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

OK the output of the above is\

Code
    root@HOME:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii openmediavault                  3.0.88                     all
      Open network attached storage solution
    ii openmediavault-keyring          1.0                        all
      GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg     3.4.29                     all
      OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii openmediavault-remotemount      3.0.1                      all
      Remote mount plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    root@HOME:~#

Also the native file system of the shares is NTFS on windows 10.

I also try'd another fresh install in Virtualbox and did not install any updates and still get the same error.

• Offizieller Beitrag

openmediavault-remotemount 3.0.1

You need to update your system. Your version of the remotemount plugin is about 9 releases behind. Just make sure you have the omv-extras testing repo enabled.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!