Can't edit physical disk properties

• Hello,

some days ago I've decided to upgrade to Debian Stretch and OMV v4. Therefore I've installed Debian Stretch netinst without any packages (also disabled the ones which are pre-configuered). After that I installed the backport kernel 4.12 and afterwards OMV v4 over it. Everything works fine till I come to the point to set the physical disk properties.
    These are the settings I want to have:

When I hit the "Save" button and the "Apply" button afterwards I get this message:

It doesn't matter if I do these settings for the system drive or for the data drives. I always get the error message. When I revert back to the original settings the error is gone.
    It also doesn't matter if I just want to change one or three settings. As soon as I want to change something the error pops up.

Under OMV v3 everything worked like a charm and the drives spun down as they should.

Now my question:
    How can I solve this issue? Is this a matter of Debian Stretch or OMV Arrakis? Any tip is appreciated. I just googled this matter the www up and down but couldn't find a solution.

Thanks in advance

OMV-Server-HW: MoBo Fujitsu D3417-B2 (Intel-LAN), Intel Xeon E3-1245 v6 Kaby Lake (4x3.70GHz), 16GB-Ram ECC UDIMM, 1x512GB SSD Samsung 850 Pro (sda2 - 30GB system, 4GB swap, sda5/rest - for work), 1x 10TB WD Red Pro, 1x 3TB WD Red (both basic setup) - Digibit R1 Sat-IP-Server with SatIP-Axe-Firmware

OMV-Server-SW: Debian Buster with Proxmox kernel (always up-to-date), OMV v5 (always latest), omv-extras-plugin (always latests), AutoShutdown-Plugin, Docker with PlexMediaServer, TVHeadend, any many more

BackupServer: Synology DS1010+ with 4GB Ram, 9TB@SHR (different hdd's), DSM 5.2-5967-2

• Thanks for the feedback. I've posted it there.

OMV-Server-HW: MoBo Fujitsu D3417-B2 (Intel-LAN), Intel Xeon E3-1245 v6 Kaby Lake (4x3.70GHz), 16GB-Ram ECC UDIMM, 1x512GB SSD Samsung 850 Pro (sda2 - 30GB system, 4GB swap, sda5/rest - for work), 1x 10TB WD Red Pro, 1x 3TB WD Red (both basic setup) - Digibit R1 Sat-IP-Server with SatIP-Axe-Firmware

OMV-Server-SW: Debian Buster with Proxmox kernel (always up-to-date), OMV v5 (always latest), omv-extras-plugin (always latests), AutoShutdown-Plugin, Docker with PlexMediaServer, TVHeadend, any many more

BackupServer: Synology DS1010+ with 4GB Ram, 9TB@SHR (different hdd's), DSM 5.2-5967-2

• Just for info. Problem is solved with OMV v4.0.6 as you can see here and here.

@votdev
    Thanks for fixing this issue.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!