WebGUI - Titles of input box groups missing in Safari browser

• Hi everyone, I also would like to confirm that Safari (whether on iOS device or Mac computer) doesn't like something in the render or CSS or else, indeed the titles of the boxes with options do not show at all. I run the latest OMV 3.0.99 freshly installed yesterday. On Opera browser for Mac it works as expected.

OpenMediaVault 6.9.13-1 • Intel NUC NUC6CAYH • Intel Celeron J3455 • 2x4GB RAM • Samsung 870 QVO 4TB • USB Boot (System)

• Hi @macom I agree with you, as I just got my Intel NUC model NUC6CAYH and testing /evaluating OMV as a home solution, I'm on a learning curve. Besides, an important feature (for me, at least) missing is Sensors module/plugin, hence yesterday I tried to re-do the whole exercise with v3 now that I don't have data stored yet. Thanks for your advice.

OpenMediaVault 6.9.13-1 • Intel NUC NUC6CAYH • Intel Celeron J3455 • 2x4GB RAM • Samsung 870 QVO 4TB • USB Boot (System)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!